Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Fore!!!!!!!!!!
I am now the proud owner of sticks! Yeah! Most of you know that Ty and his family are golfers. I have been to the driving range probably about 3 times since I have met Ty and I have accompanied him and his fam on the golf cart about 2 times :) So now it's time to take it to the next level. My mom-in-law has not been able to golf since she has a shoulder injury and will be having surgery in the fall- so I have decided to carry on the Johnson woman golfing torch- technically I am not a Johnson yet- but we will take care of that formality in 2 weeks and 2 days! Tommy picked the clubs out for me since that is his area of expertise and I was fortunate to get his discount at the store. So may the golfing gods grant me patience to learn the game- I have A LOT to learn :) (I am not even sure of how many clubs are in the bag :) I posted a few pics below...the cute kids are our neighbors that live across the street. We did fireworks in the street the other night and had a blast. Last night my girlfriends Deirdre, Karen, & Glorimar took me out to Red Room. Very yummy tapas and pitchers of white sangria! It was so fun to have a girls only night- and Ty drove us there and picked us up- One of the endless reasons why I love him :) Tonight we are hoping to go to the Dave Matthews concert- it's a gorgeous day and I must get out there! Back to work tomorrow and on the 4th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home