I AM A MOMMY
Hence, no blogging for the past 7 months. Bad mommy! But at least I am trying to keep up with taking pictures - it's all about priorities people. So let's see...last blog was in March and I had been back at work for 2.5 weeks.
April: Started to wean Miles from the boob. So stressful to do my job and try and keep up with pumping. Weaned just as his first tooth came in!
May: Miles enjoys his first foods. Rice cereal, avocado, banana.
June: More and more new foods! Miles is a definite Archibald/Johnson combo. 4-6 teeth now!
July: First airplane trip to the Cape! Lots of great memories and first of many naked dips in the ocean for Miles.
August: First trip to Bald Head Island and Wrightsville Beach.
September: Another trip to Wrightsville Beach - what can I say? Miles takes after his mommy. Love some sun, sand, and water!
October: One last trip to Wrightsville Beach, this time to watch Uncle Will surf at the Life Rolls on Event
I have come to experience many of the joys and not-so-many joys of being a parent. It is cliche, but I'm going to say it...time flies when you're having fun. They grow up overnight. One minute you have a newborn and the next minute that little baby is almost 1 and then in another minute he will be 21. We are so lucky to have one amazing, healthy, happy baby. There have been some challenging moments and there are times I wish we had more help and times when I get upset that I don't have more "me" time, but I know these are all normal feelings. I always tell my patients that life is a journey, especially after having a life saving organ transplant. Parenthood is a definite journey! Too bad I am so tired I can't recount more of the past 7 months! :) But here's to a better effort to blog....today I finally bought Miles a baby book. He is almost 10 months old- better late than never. Cheers :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home