GO SOX!
So it's Sunday morning and we are sitting here enjoying some coffee and talking about the timing of the World Series. Game 4 will be a week from today. Ty's best friends Scott and Tara will be here next weekend. We are very excited for them to visit. They all went to WPI together and are really great friends. Tara is a vet, so she and I talk about our patients. It's kinda weird sometimes to hear about all the medical care animals get and/or need. Anyway....we are off to enjoy a very yummy breakfast at A Southern Season in Chapel Hill and then we're going to do some more wedding registry stuff inside the store. The store is ENORMOUS. Their restaurant is really good, and after you are done eating you can walk off your meal in the store. We are almost done paiting the bonus room (ran out of paint yesterday afternoon). So we'll finish that today and I will get a swim/bike in. Had a really strong run in Umstead Park yesterday with Ty. I was very happy to see that my HR stayed under 160 while running all the hills. The last hill however (it is over a mile long) I hit 170, but I was really pushing the pace and even surprised Ty when I started to pull away. I was motivated by some good songs on my IPOD. I am a little embarrassed to admit that one of the songs is really inappropriate and derogatory. (Eminem/Nate Dogg "Shake That") . More on my wide taste in music later :) We also enojyed the end of yesterday with my friends, Kelly and PJ, at the Carolina Brewery. We stayed for the first 5 innings to watch the Sox put the smack down on the Indians. It was nice to catch up with them and cheer on the Sox. It is really great to be out with all the other Sox fans too. Now if only we had been at Fenway.......
So it's Sunday morning and we are sitting here enjoying some coffee and talking about the timing of the World Series. Game 4 will be a week from today. Ty's best friends Scott and Tara will be here next weekend. We are very excited for them to visit. They all went to WPI together and are really great friends. Tara is a vet, so she and I talk about our patients. It's kinda weird sometimes to hear about all the medical care animals get and/or need. Anyway....we are off to enjoy a very yummy breakfast at A Southern Season in Chapel Hill and then we're going to do some more wedding registry stuff inside the store. The store is ENORMOUS. Their restaurant is really good, and after you are done eating you can walk off your meal in the store. We are almost done paiting the bonus room (ran out of paint yesterday afternoon). So we'll finish that today and I will get a swim/bike in. Had a really strong run in Umstead Park yesterday with Ty. I was very happy to see that my HR stayed under 160 while running all the hills. The last hill however (it is over a mile long) I hit 170, but I was really pushing the pace and even surprised Ty when I started to pull away. I was motivated by some good songs on my IPOD. I am a little embarrassed to admit that one of the songs is really inappropriate and derogatory. (Eminem/Nate Dogg "Shake That") . More on my wide taste in music later :) We also enojyed the end of yesterday with my friends, Kelly and PJ, at the Carolina Brewery. We stayed for the first 5 innings to watch the Sox put the smack down on the Indians. It was nice to catch up with them and cheer on the Sox. It is really great to be out with all the other Sox fans too. Now if only we had been at Fenway.......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home